jesuslove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesuslove

invite only

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z.I.F.WAR operation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron Thal

Ron Thal

Z.I.F.WAR operation Empty
PostSubject: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:42 am

Today I listened to this broadcast on the radio. Was it made by some of us?

* 27.55 MHz: "The Knights Templar bully smaller groups such as whytry" (1 hour and 10 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "with their heathen zerg team The Anti-Zombie Squad" (1 hour and 10 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "The Knights Templar have used their zerg lapdogs PH" (1 hour and 4 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "to destroy the Feurza Latina because they did not want them" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "Rise up against the imperialist Knights Templar." (1 hour and 1 minute ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "and their heathen zerg brothers The Anti-Zombie Squad" (exactly 1 hour ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "This message has been brought to you by Division H" (59 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "Shamu died and is now a zombie....Shoot-On-Site" (37 minutes ago)

This is going to be a very dirty war. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

Lets try to clear the Bellamy building tonight, we have to kill everyone inside because I want to destroy the building. between the 4 of us we could kill them all,,
Z.I.F.WAR operation 497151

u like my propaganda? lol Z.I.F.WAR operation 508826 To victory! Z.I.F.WAR operation 613432 Z.I.F.WAR operation 613432 Z.I.F.WAR operation 613432
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:25 pm

KRASHER8 said " I'm on at really awkward times, so I'll be lucky if I get the chance to talk to you Darla. Oh guys, a random question. Is it alright if 2 of my alts join AZS as well?" (21 hours and 44 minutes ago)
KRASHER8 said "My first alt, Lelael is level 4 and operating out of East Boundwood. He has Firearms Training, Pistol Training, Advanced Pistol Training and Free Running." (21 hours and 44 minutes ago)
KRASHER8 said "My second alt, Remael is level 3 and also operating out of East Boundwood. He has Hand to Hand Combat, First Aid and Diagnosis" (21 hours and 44 minutes ago)
jesuslove killed dr Freakenstein. (21 hours and 43 minutes ago)
KRASHER8 said "Janus: Sure, alts are welcome at the AZS, we use quite a few ourselves." (21 hours and 43 minutes ago)
Pak40 killed Vulcore. (21 hours and 42 minutes ago)
Pak40 killed Kane Izzy. (21 hours and 42 minutes ago)
KRASHER8 said "Such a tragedy anti zombie squad. you speak of damning cheaters, but are cheaters yourselves" (21 hours and 41 minutes ago)
Jack Artigun said "thx WuTWC" (14 hours and 33 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 pm

AFTER KRASHER'S ARRIVAL

You broadcast "Dark Butters a badass? LMAO more like a ButtDART" on 28.44 MHz.

You broadcast "Oh look,its the wussbag zerging team azs." on 28.44 MHz.

You slap Rube Goldberg with a newspaper

You slap Beer Ref with a newspaper.

There is a dead body here. It's Calvin Duerksen.
You fire your pistol at Calvin Duerksen for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

You are inside the Bellamy Building. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are junfu (60HP), Rube Goldberg (40HP) and Beer Ref (60HP).
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: MUST READ !!   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Ron Thal

Ron Thal

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:11 am

KRASHER8 wrote:
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/PH_2009

I was just going to post this: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Anti-Zombie_Squad (scroll down to the updates and pkers section) but Alvaro's PH2009 wiki page is epic. Not only for the precise information and deductions he made but also the time he wasted editing a "nobody cares" wikipage.
It's hilarious to see how he plays to be the mr know-it-all of the Urban Dead history. What a lamer.
What I don't stand is his cowarcy. Instead of getting ammo and shoot us back he begs for someone else's help because he pretents to play the cool guy in front of all the Urban Dead geeks to get their respect. I remember him licking Duke's and Anime's boots to remove his name from the rogues gallery by the time he left DP
I met stupid people but Alvaro is stupidity itself.

PS= If zergers is a pain in the ass for him I'll butthurt him with the biggest zerging army ever.
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:28 pm

28.44 MHz: "Oh look,its the wussbag zerging team azs." (1 hour and 48 minutes ago)
28.44 MHz: "Dark Butters a badass? LMAO more like a ButtDART" (1 hour and 46 minutes ago)

It was at this point that Dark Butters pulled his pistols from his side, and all his foes fell down....
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm

You are inside Carpendale Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are Evader (60HP), PHerez (30HP), Nihil Caeli (50HP) and jesuslove (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 13 blocks to the west and 7 blocks to the north. (15 hours and 57 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the north. (6 hours and 21 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 9 blocks to the south. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 8 blocks to the south. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 9 blocks to the south. (1 hour and 44 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
youallsuckbadly said "You guys are quite lucky that i've not got a generator ... but don't cry, i've plenty of friends who do and are quite happy to help" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
youallsuckbadly said "Also, PHerez, I hope you know how usless it is killing STARS, they're not really that bothered about you ... They think it's quite funny really" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
youallsuckbadly said "Quite funny watching a grudge grow. Just cause you got your ass whooped in the first war ... shame, then again, doing your sick shit like on 9/11 ... Really doesn't help your case" (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
youallsuckbadly said "Oh, and just so you know, alot of groups know you guys, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get killed more ... Anyways, got to go, hanging around here's like ... well hanging around with dead folkes, cause you all will be soon" (1 hour and 1 minute ago)
youallsuckbadly said "Ciao" (1 hour and 1 minute ago)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1088325
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm Post subject: PH WAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
* 27.55 MHz: "The Knights Templar bully smaller groups such as whytry" (28 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "with their heathen zerg team The Anti-Zombie Squad" (28 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "The Knights Templar have used their zerg lapdogs PH" (22 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "to destroy the Feurza Latina because they did not want them" (21 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "Rise up against the imperialist Knights Templar." (19 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "and their heathen zerg brothers The Anti-Zombie Squad" (18 minutes ago)
* 27.55 MHz: "This message has been brought to you by Division H" (17 minutes ago)

Like i say to DIVISION H --they are are my friends like AZS,PMS,KT,etc--

The psycologic war has begun ..so please people stay mind focus and target only PH.

List of PH.

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

KRASHER8

jesuslove

Pak40

Snuff Youtube - Level 21 Military

If you are joined the war...please not kill members of the anti-PH-
in construction-

Fuerza Latina
[/URL]

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[50, 79]Carpendale Bank-Kempsterbank-Dark(no generator)

Fuerza Latina
[/URL]

Dark Butters
Bounty Hunter

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm Post subject:

Quote:
28.44 MHz: "Oh look,its the wussbag zerging team azs." (1 hour and 48 minutes ago)
28.44 MHz: "Dark Butters a badass? LMAO more like a ButtDART" (1 hour and 46 minutes ago)

Oh hell nah. Its about to go down now.

It was at this point that Dark Butters pulled his pistols from his side, and all his foes fell down....

luckydogpsycho
One Who Smites With A Banhammer.

Location: Flarada (that's Florida, for people who don't live here)
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 pm Post subject:

OORAH!!!

I once overclocked my toaster. It blew up.

And the quickest way to reach me is just to PM me, because I don't often check my e-mail.

Gentalmen?

Kane Izzy

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 am Post subject:

Can buttdart really be considered an insult?

Dark Butters
Bounty Hunter

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:00 am Post subject:

Not really. Thats probably something I heard in 5th grade. You hit high school and you get the really good ones. Buttermore is just way to easy of a last name

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 pm Post subject:

I hope the info was well used.

How many AZS could kill?
I have information of only 1 in FL hands.

Fuerza Latina
[/URL]

Janus Abernathy
UD-addicted

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm Post subject:

Alv, can I get another screenshot like that without the "censoring"? Wanna put it on Resenz, so they get added to the zergs list where they belong.

Midway through the siege he said something to the effect of "well my work here is done you're all dead I'm going to become a pker now and maybe raid this place in the future lololol." 48 minutes later a zombie ate him and I haven't seen him since.
Wayson, talking about Sarvas.

- A zombie gestured towards the AZS recruitment topic.

Somebody has spraypainted The PKrs are coming! Join the AZS! onto a wall.

bhuwannabe
Shadeslayer

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm Post subject:

well, i know that my Bounty Hunters can kill for sure, most of Alpha can, and relief probably could.
This is the ultimate showdown! <object width="325" height="244"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xwBK31tC5QM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xwBK31tC5QM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="325" height="244"></embed></object>

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 pm Post subject:

sorry janus I cencored the image and forget ro save a copy of the original.. .

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 am Post subject:

I Just need to hit pole mall and stock up, my combat skills are fully maxed.

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:55 pm Post subject:

KRASHER8

Ron Thal

I cant fight this.
*using my name.
*spying my forum
*puting personal info.

I hate tho see my name using by those bastars so..
I am retiring of the the game. this is not a joke this game was great but i dont wat to play things like these.

I dont know what to do so,this is so wrong. so bye-.-
*Alvaromesa jump from a window.*

bhuwannabe
Shadeslayer

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 am Post subject:

So now one of our long term allies and ex members Alvaromesa is gone... wtf
This is the ultimate showdown! <object width="325" height="244"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xwBK31tC5QM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xwBK31tC5QM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="325" height="244"></embed></object>

alvaromesa
Fuerza Latina

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:29 pm Post subject:

Seryusly i need to stop my drama machine...really sorry guys.

Like i discuss with DrLacroix....she make me know i have a lot of friends here and i never was wrong to have playing with this people.

I really apreciate you guys and girls....like Dr Lacroix make me see...i need to say the true and make the problem litle ...i am only leaving for VACATION to STUDY....only that....see ya later guys in August,.

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

You are inside the Bellamy Building. The building has been heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter. The lobby has been decorated with a stuffed monkey.

Somebody has spraypainted Zerg House of the AZS and PH onto a wall

You are inside Wawer Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Phil Horton (50HP), bunkis (60HP), Mark Dickens (60HP), [color=cyan]Dark Butters (60HP), ClicheG (60HP), bhuwannabe (60HP) and penguinpyro (60HP).[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ron Thal

Ron Thal

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 am

Alvaro is still playing and reporting to us like a snitch he always was.
There are lots of latinos and division h in the Pole mall.
Pak and jesuslove be careful they know your location. they're preparing an attack soon
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Delta Nitroxs LP shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago) ...and again.

but thats all she wrote cuz NOBODY can put the O'l KRASHER down!!

what fuck stick they are
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1088325

besides the obvious, what u all read into this guy? just came in after delta shot me twice
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 am

28.15 MHz: "Alvaromesa and his horde of PH zergs have teamed up with" (7 hours and 40 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "whytry and the AZS to PK and Grief all of westgrayside" (7 hours and 39 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "signed....The K.T." (7 hours and 39 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "do not assist the CHEAT Alvarmesa and the AZS zergs." (7 hours and 38 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "just look around you people, Alvaromesa and the AZS" (7 hours and 37 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "(not to mention the azs pk squad the whytry) have betrayed" (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "all of west grayside. we will travel south to assist you." (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "alvaromesa=PH/AZS=whytry. look around you people. you see" (7 hours and 35 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "you see i speak the truth. alvaromesa has 44 zergs on PH," (7 hours and 34 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "the azs have 25 alts/zergs planted all over w.grayside" (7 hours and 34 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "enough is enough. The K.T shall rid malton of this filth" (7 hours and 33 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "such a tragedy, THE AZS have betrayed us" (7 hours and 33 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "teaming with zergers and pkers. pulling out their own zergs" (7 hours and 32 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "we do not advocate violence, only the truth shall be told" (7 hours and 31 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "once and for all" (7 hours and 31 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "Alvaromesa= PH" (7 hours and 31 minutes ago)
28.15 MHz: "AZS=WHYTRY"
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 am

talkito broadcast "So...Alvaromesa =PH...why PH are killing Alvaromesa? asshole" from here, on 28.15 MHz. (25 seconds ago)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1511495

how does he know we are killing alvaromesa?? hmmmm another zerg!

tag him and bag him my children!!!
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 pm

talkito is someone/alt from the pker groups, that guy said some nasty shit to our goodguy team about a month ago..

BTW, Nick Slaughter and Dr, freakenstein are the same person!!

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1406670

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1400345

check out the dates,,
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Just a little something i picked up from the Danversbank Armed Militia

Biker Betty Post subject: Re: Post Your Reports Here!!!Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Posts: 9 http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/05-17-0 ... a-a4b.html

deadwall- http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1027601

There's my iwitness, BTW, I'm pissed!

Biker Betty Post subject: Re: Post Your Reports Here!!!Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 am

Posts: 9 http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/05-18-0 ... 2-cd0.html

This guy is a zerger. He was in Dawn Patrol, AZS, Browncoats, KT, STARS, redrum...now he's in this 1.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1519737, Shize
His real name is Alvaro. He's a snitch & a troublemaker and will stop at nothing to break up teams.
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Pak40 wrote:
talkito is someone/alt from the pker groups, that guy said some nasty shit to our goodguy team about a month ago..

BTW, Nick Slaughter and Dr, freakenstein are the same person!!

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1406670

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1400345

check out the dates,,

I know, he called who ever posted that nasty shit about alvermosa and azs and kt an asshole!! about 2 minutes after I (eh hum) who ever posted that. snicker snicker.
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 am

Blair Wells said "http://z3.invisionfree.com/URBAN_DEAD_EVIL/index.php?act=idx leave my card here in case any of you are lookin to join a pk'er/zombie group." (55 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

what do you all think, shall we join and possibly get some help killing these zerg groups?
Back to top Go down
KRASHER8

KRASHER8

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Pak40 wrote:
Blair Wells said "http://z3.invisionfree.com/URBAN_DEAD_EVIL/index.php?act=idx leave my card here in case any of you are lookin to join a pk'er/zombie group." (55 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

what do you all think, shall we join and possibly get some help killing these zerg groups?

It appears a few of my old friends have already joined.

I do not trust blare wells. he is urban dead wiki, untrustworthy scumbag cheating prick from hell

with that being said, sure......why not. just an fyi...look at the screen shots he has posted. talketo is in everyone. just an observation. I do have a guy set up just for this type of group...............nahhh ill just join with mein sohn muwhahahaha!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 pm

yes, agreed..but this team is going to target the same teams we want to destroy, what this is going to do is give us more shooters.
Z.I.F.WAR operation 497151
Back to top Go down
Ron Thal

Ron Thal

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 am

This is Division H forum. Damn, these are eurofags from France.

http://divisionh.forumactif.org/urban-dead-f1/liste-des-pker-t98.htm
Back to top Go down
jesuslove
Admin
jesuslove

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://jesuslovesyou.forumotion.com
Pak40

Pak40

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
jesuslove
Admin
jesuslove

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 pm

You are inside Giles Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is KRASHER8.
Since your last turn:

Angel Wolf said "jesuslove! (grins) I see on your bounty report the name of a text rapist who once hurt a friend of mine. (pounds his chest three times) Salute!" (2 minutes ago)

Possible actions
Back to top Go down
https://jesuslovesyou.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z.I.F.WAR operation   Z.I.F.WAR operation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z.I.F.WAR operation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jesuslove-
Jump to: